At Nebula Creatives, L3C, we exist to create meaningful relationships, with our clients and the audience of our clients and to deliver videos that focus on authenticity.
Our team thinks outside the box everyday to achieve common goals with unique, fun, and customized creative approaches.
- Marketing Plan and Concept Development (discussing your objectives, strategies, and logistics; brainstorming ideas; and customizing a package that works with your timeline and budget)
- Pre-Production (planning for the production, such as hiring and scheduling cast and crew, auditioning, script writing, creating storyboards, and location scouting)
- Production (live action, animation, and interviews)
- Post-Production (video editing, sound mixing and design, music, color correction, special effects, and motion graphics)
- Social Media Promotion and Outreach (sharing and interacting with your project on social media and other relevant platforms)
Prospective projects are:
Art and Performances
Animal Rights and Wildlife
Gender Equality (LGBTQ)
Mental Health and Wellness
Science and Technology
Food, Nature, and Travel
Marketing/Branding Videos for Small Business, Non-Profits, and Private Foundations
Events and Weddings
Let’s connect and explore what we can do for you.
“Rujanee’s work is highly professional, quite in-depth, and she has an ability to capture the feeling that you want from a video. Her best work is more long form, where she is able to weave a really good story. The videos she has created for us we have shared quite extensively and they have been positively received. Our organization would definitely hire her for other projects in the future.”
-Jeff Harry, Play-Well Teknologies Inc.
“Totally recommend Rujanee and her team! She has a lovely calm personality that makes her a pleasure to work with. She is thoughtful and responsive online and in person and I am pleased with the final product.”
– Sarah Goss
“Rujanee is a refreshingly intelligent and flexible person. Her sense of urgency, adaptability, and open-mindedness are highly valuable to me, and I know I can rely on her and her team to get it done. When on a project, whatever it is, she has great focus and does a top-notch job.”
– Lizz Padgett Farmer Hundley